Thursday, February 01, 2007

Religion can destroy a nation

Here's a headline I've read at Alertnet.org website.

"A 45-year-old Buddhist originally from the country's north east, was shot three times in the back of his head while riding his cart into a Muslim village in Pattani, one of the three provinces hit by the violence, police said.

"They chopped his head off and walked away with it, leaving his body sitting on the ice cream bike's seat," a Pattani policeman told Reuters by telephone.

"Under current circumstances, he shouldn't have ventured into such a village," the policeman said." Via Alertnet


This news really creepy, just imagine people killing people over a religion! Pathetic stupid evil losers only will do such acts! Imagine someone just cuts off your head! Is that a human act? That's immoral bloody stupid act of a useless humanoid! My goodness forgive me with my terms here, I just can't accept the fact that people kill each other over a religion.

No comments: