Monday, February 12, 2007

All My Children ABC Soap Opera

I was wondering lately why a lot of people loves to watch soap opera, including of course. The best thing about a soap opera is the twist of the story, unlike any other show or movies what would happen to the story soon is really unpredictable. In America today, there are at least 10 top soap operas shown by three big entertainment companies like ABC, CBS and NBC. One of the most favorited soap is the All My Children, this soap opera is one of the oldest soap opera still being shown in the television until today. All My Children soap of course has new cast of characters, some old actors and actresses have already passed away. Soaps.com offers daily news and updates regarding All My Children Soap opera, they also launched a new All My Children Spoilers. Soaps.com also offer daily recaps as well as latest news about the cast and the show.

By www.soaps.com

No comments: